Salad is a tasty dish to try any time a day or night. It is full of nutrients and energy. Normally, it is considered an instant source of energy if other regular meals are not available. Kids always like to enjoy the salads. What about your kids? If your kids like the salads then you must try the Artichoke, Shrimp, and Olive Salad. It is an amazing dish that provides energy with fun. In order to make this dish at home you will need to have recipe. We will share the easiest recipe with you today.
Ingredients: Shrimp, Artichoke and Olive Salad Recipe
• ¼ cups of chili sauce.
• Mayonnaise ¼ cups.
• 16 ounces drained artichoke hearts.
• Cherry tomatoes 12 ounces.
• Butter lettuce 2 heads.
• Cooked shrimps 8 ounces in deveined and peeled form.
• Drained pitted black olive 16 ounces.
• Kosher salt.
• Black pepper.
• Sugar 2 teaspoons.
• Honey 2 teaspoons.
Preparation Method: Shrimp, Artichoke and Olive Salad Recipe
• First of all, you have to place the shrimp in a big colander to run under chilling water. Continue until thawed. Drain the water after it.
• Cut the lettuce into large pieces.
• Cut the tomatoes, shrimp, and olive and artichoke hearts in small pieces.
• Divide these ingredients equally in bowls.
• Add melted butter in the ingredients.
• Sugar and honey can be added to develop taste.
• Mix the chili sauce and mayonnaise until smooth. Apply it over the prepared salad.
• Sprinkle the black pepper and salt on it.