You can easily make this BBQ in slow cooker without going to sweat profusely in your kitchen yet stand chance of enjoying healthy BBQ. It is flavored with soy-ginger which made it quite attractive and mouth-watery. Follow the simple guides below to prepare slow cooker Pulled Chicken Recipe right in your home for tasty and yummy experience.
Ingredients: Slow Cooker Pulled Chicken Recipe
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 2tablespoons of seasoned rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons of reduced-sodium sauce
- 2 teaspoons of cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon of minced ginger
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- 1/4cup of hoisin sauce
- 1/4cup of orange juice
- 1 pound boneless and skinless chicken thighs, cut into pieces (3-inch)
- 1Persian cucumber sliced thinly
- 1 cup of sliced radishes
- 8 small Hawaiian sweet rolls.
Preparation Method: Slow Cooker Pulled Chicken Recipe
Cover inside of your slow cooker using cooking spray or simply use liner insider the slow cooker. Mix soy sauce and cornstarch in cooker till the cornstarch completely dissolved. Put in honey, vinegar, ginger, hoisin sauce and orange juice. Put in chicken and cook for about 8 hours on low heat.
Transfer the chicken into cutting board, shred it and take it back to sauce. On the bottom half of each buns place cucumber. Now top with your chicken mixture, remaining half of oil and radishes.