The Slutty Cheesecake Bars are given the name for reason and that is due to the appearance and the taste. It is one of the best dessert recipes for those that love a tasty snack they can prepare without passing through stress.
The Ingredients: Slutty Cheesecake Bars Recipe
- 1 tsp of vanilla
- 16 Oreos
- 1 egg
- 8 oz cookie dough that is homemade or already made
- 12 ounce of cream cheese at room temperature
- 1/3 cup of sugar
- 3 oz chopped whoppers
- 5 Oreos chopped.
The Method of Preparation: Slutty Cheesecake Bars Recipe
Pre-heat the oven to 350oF and line your pan using foil sling.
- With your fingers press cookie dough to 1/8 “ thickness
- Put pan on oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees F or continue to bake till crisp.
- Remove the pan from oven and place it on wire rack to cool off.
- Prepare your cheesecake filling.
- Place your egg, sugar, cheese and vanilla inside a bowl and continue to mix till blended.
- Put the Oreos over fairly baked cookie crust.
- Stir in the mixture of Cheese on top of Oreos.
- Spread Whoppers and chopped Oreos over.
- Bake the mixture at 35 to 40 minutes.
- Bring it out of the oven and cool before going ahead to cut.
- Slutty Cheesecake Bars are ready. Enjoy!