Spicy Vegetable fried rice recipe is actually a meatless Asian version of traditional fried rice that is for people who have a liking for strong flavor and taste. The unique part related with this fried rice recipe is that it’s meatless recipe so vegetarians are simply going to love it. The main ingredient in this vegetable recipe is none other than the crushed red pepper which makes this Asian Favorite an amazing delight. However, if you have a sensitivity towards spices, the simply exclude it out from the recipe.
Let’s put a look at the main course recipe for our readers.
Ingredients: Spicy Vegetable Fried Rice Recipe
- Broccoli frozen 1 ½ cups (stir fry)
- Cooking spray
- Dark sesame oil 2 tsp
- Crushed red pepper ¼ tsp
- Low in sodium soy sauce 2 ½ tbsp
- Green onions sliced
- Green soy beans frozen 1 cup
- Egg substitute ½ cup
- Minced garlic 2 tsp
- 8 ounce of cooked brown rice
- Sesame seeds toasted (optional)
Preparation Method: Spicy Vegetable Fried Rice Recipe
- In a bowl resistant to microwave mix broccoli and the edamame. Put it in microwave at HIGH for two minutes.
- While the vegetables are being soften, heat a larger nonstick frying pan on medium level heat and use cooking spray for coating. Insert the egg substitutes and allow it to get cooked for two minutes and stir in a frequent manner till scrambled. Remove it from the pan and wipe it with the help of paper towel.
- In a pan heat sesame oil over medium level heat and insert garlic along with crushed red pepper. Allow it to get cooked for one minute.
- Mix the vegetables along with rice and allow it to get cooked for 2 minutes till it gets heated completely.
- Mix sauce and reserved eggs and garnish with the help of onions and sesame seeds.
- Spicy Vegetable Fried Rice Recipe is completed, Serve hot and enjoy.