Strawberry Banana Coconut Milk Shake Recipe is a wonderful recipe to try this weekend as you will get something pink and creamy to enjoy in the best possible manner. In case you are bored and want to try something new, then it’s the kind of milkshake which will brighten your mood. For lovers of thick and an ideal milkshake recipe it is one of best coconut milk recipe because it delivers the most amazing consistency. Coconut is a wonderful gift of nature that can go well with almost every fruit, but the combination with strawberry is simply amazing. In addition to this, for enhancing the nutrient level of this shake we add chia seeds. It is easy to make and is the best drink to enjoy for girls party.
Let’s discuss the easy to prepare recipe so that readers can also try making this delicious smoothie.
Ingredients: Strawberry Banana Coconut Milk Shake Recipe
For the layer of strawberry
- Fresh Strawberries 2 cups
- Almond milk 1 cup
- Chia seeds 1 tablespoon
- Sliced banana (frozen) 1
- Vanilla extract 1 teaspoon
For the layer of Coconut
- Sliced Banana (frozen) 1
- Light coconut milk 1 can
Preparation Method: Strawberry Banana Coconut Milk Shake Recipe
- For making the strawberry layer, combine vanilla, banana, almond milk and strawberries inside a blender. Blend these till a smoother mixture is obtained.
- Insert chia seeds and mix these properly. Keep in mind that chia seeds should not be added in the first step because it provides a jelly like consistency to the shake.
- Fill half of the serving glass with shake and put it in the refrigerator.
- For making the coconut layer insert coconut milk and frozen banana in the blender till a smoother mixture is obtained.
- Take out cups from refrigerator and in a slow fashion pour coconut layer over it. For getting a swirly effect swoosh with the help of spoon.
- Enjoy! Strawberry Banana Coconut Milk Shake Recipe