Strawberry marshmallow cake is so delicious that you will start licking your fingers. It looks like a cheese cake, but there is no heaviness which is normally associated with cheesecake. The contrast in flavor and special touch of butter biscuit base is something that you can’t resist. The added bonus comes from marshmallow filling. In short, it is the ultimate form of dessert to enjoy during any season.
Ingredients: Strawberry Marshmallow Cake Recipe
For the base
- Digestive biscuits 200 grams
- Melted butter 80 grams
Start by crushing the biscuits and mix these properly with melted butter. Press the mixture inside a 7 inch tin and refrigerate it.
For the marshmallow filling
- Marshmallow 230 grams
- Whip cream 300 ml
- Fresh milk 150ml
- Gelatin powder 2 tsp
Add all the ingredients in a pot and boil till these get dissolved
Making the Strawberry Marshmallow Cake
- In the baking tin make a base with biscuits and add marshmallow filling in it. Allow it to get harder in freezer, but be careful it should not freeze.
- Take it out of the refrigerator and place fresh strawberries on filling’s top.
- Again put this in freezer and allow it to get a little harder. Take it out and pour jello on it.
- Allow to get chilled in the refrigerator. For serving cut into small pieces.
- Strawberry Marshmallow Cake is ready. Serve to your Guests and Enjoy!