Do you crave for chocolate and caramel delicious desert but do not know how to prepare it? You can end your worries now as this cooking website is about to introduce supreme chocolate and caramel bars recipe. This decadent bar is made simple with cookie blend which will certainly satisfy your craving.
The Ingredients: Supreme Chocolate and Caramel Bars Recipe
- 24 unwrapped caramels.
- 3 tsp of chocolate chips, semisweet.
- 1 tsp of shortening.
- 1 pouch mixture of chocolate chip.
- 1 egg.
- 1 tsp of milk.
- ½ cup of softened butter or margarine.
- ½ cup pecans, coarsely chopped.
- ¾ cup of pecan halves.
The Method of Preparation: Supreme Chocolate and Caramel Bars Recipe
- Preheat oven to 3500 Stir butter, ½ cup of pecans (chopped) and cookie mix till soft bread form. Now press the mixture evenly inside an 8” square pan without grease and bake for about 28-33 minutes or continue till turns golden brown.
- For the meantime, heat milk and caramels using one-quart saucepan. Continue to stir till thawed and even. Bring out of heat.
- Watchfully, spread your already melted caramels evenly on warm bars, sprinkle pecan halves on it and use cooling rack to cool it completely for about an hour.
- Inside small microwaveable bowl put shortening and chocolate chips and put on high heat without cover for about 30 – 60 seconds. Make sure you stir the mixture within 15 seconds interval till completely thawed and smooth. Now sprinkle it over the bars. Allow to stand for about 30 minute or till the chocolate is done. Cut your bars in four by four rows.
- Supreme Chocolate and Caramel Bars Recipe are ready. Enjoy!