Fettuccine is a ribbon type of pasta that is popular in Roman cuisine and Tuscan cuisine. For yummy, tasty meal recipe and awesome cooking, the choice still remains Sweet Potato Fettuccine Recipe. The ingredients are well selected and the method of preparation is quite simple. For that reason, you will be sure of getting a tasty, yummy, highly delicious and healthy meal when you make Sweet potato fettuccine your best choice.
Sweet Potato Fettuccine Recipe
- 1 large (up to 1-lb) sweet potatoes
- 3 tabs of butter
- ½ cup of pecan Gremolata (It is a chopped herb condiment classically made of garlic, lemon zest and parsley.
- Garnish: parsley spring fresh
Sweet Potato FettuccineRecipe
- Peal to remove the outer layer of potato, slice lengthwise into 1/8-inch thick with the help of a knife. Stack about 4-6 potato slices in a cutting board and cut lengthwise to about 1/4” in wide strips. Do the procedure again with the potato slices that remains.
- In a large skillet melt the butter over medium heat. Put in the potato strips and fry about 6-8 minutes or continue to sauté till al dente (Italian, it describes pasta or vegetables, beans or rice that are cooked to be ready to the bite. Make sure you do not overcook your potato strips to avoid them falling apart.
- Put in ½ cup of Pecan Gremolata and gently toss to coat. Go ahead and serve your Sweet potato Fettuccine without wasting time after preparation.