A quesadilla or a tortilla is a thin flatbread usually used in Mexico (like Chapati in India, Pakistan). Quesadilla or a tortilla is normally made with corn flour but they are also made with finely ground wheat flour also. After they are filled with cheese and grilled. You can make with several variations.
Learn Sweet Potato Quesadillas Recipe and turn summer season into a time to enjoy delicious and healthy meals. Try Sweet Potato Quesadillas Recipe at home because it has high nutritional value. It delivers special taste because of fresh broad beans, sweet potatoes and cheese.
Ingredients: Sweet Potato Quesadillas Recipe
- 4 large Sweet Potatoes.
- Olive oil 1 tablespoon.
- Banana shallots.
- Broad beans 200 grams.
- 4 Corn tortillas.
- Edam 60 grams.
Preparation Method: Sweet Potato Quesadillas Recipe
- Prick the fresh sweet potatoes with fork and microwave for 10 minutes on high flame.
- Meanwhile, take a frying pan and heat oil.
- Add the banana shallots when oil is on heat.
- Fry the shallots until soft. Remove them when brown and set aside.
- Cook broad beans in boiling water. Add salt in it to avoid sticking with pan.
- Drain the water after 5 minutes and spread the beans in a dish.
- Fry the tortilla after frying shallots. Add cheese in the same pan and pour it on potatoes.
- Sprinkle the bean with little cheese and onions.
- Leave it on heat for 5 minutes and serve when it starts to fragrance.
Tasty Shallot Quesadillas and Sweet Potato delivers following nutritional value.
- Fats 17 grams.
- Saturates 6 grams.
- Carbohydrates 94 grams.
- Sugars 28 grams.
- Fibers 20 grams.
- Proteins 24 grams.
- Salts 1.1 grams.
- Total kcal 669.
- Ask your friends to help in order to cook it quickly.
- Use fresh sweet potatoes and onions.