This is a delicious healthy recipe where you can enjoy the taste of French toast in a new fashion. It is easy to make and entire family can enjoy with a lot of ease.
Ingredients: Tasty Cinnamon Rolls Recipe
• Four teaspoons of cinnamon sugar
• 2 teaspoons of 1 percent low fat milk
• 8 oz of 90 calorie crescent
• Half cup of powdered sugar
Preparation Method: Tasty Cinnamon Rolls Recipe
• You should start by heating the oven to approximately 375 degree Fahrenheit. Use cooking spray as it should be sprayed upon cookie sheet.
• Next step is unrolling of dough into two longer rectangles and press perforations in a firm manner to seal. Every rectangle should receive two teaspoons of cinnamon sugar.
• Start from the longer side, roll upwards and move by sealing longer edges. Every roll should be cut into ten slices now next step is to place the slices upon cookie sheet. This should be allowed to bake for 10 to 12 minutes till it turns into golden color.
• Take a smaller bowl and mix in it powdered sugar as well as milk and it should be whisked till mixture gets smoother. Over warmer rolls glaze should be drizzled.
• Tasty Cinnamon Rolls are ready to serve