Do you love Thai foods? It is time to try Thai Prawns and Ginger Noodles because it is a pure Thai recipe. It is a perfect low calories dinner recipe for the family.
Ingredients: Thai Prawns and Ginger Noodles | Thai Recipe
Following ingredients would be required to prepare the delicious Thai Prawns and Ginger Noodles at home.
- Rice noodles 100 grams.
- Orange juice 1 tablespoon.
- Red curry paste 1 tablespoon.
- Fish sauce 2 tablespoons.
- Brown sugar 2 tablespoons.
- Sunflower oil 1 tablespoon.
- Ginger 25 grams.
- Garlic cloves.
- Red pepper.
- Peas 85 grams.
- Bean sprouts 140 grams.
- King prawns 175 grams.
- Coriander and basil.
Preparation Method: Thai Prawns and Ginger Noodles | Thai Recipe
- Boil the rice noodles and prawns separately.
- Mix orange juice with curry paste, sugar, fish sauce and water.
- Now heat the oil and add the garlic and ginger in it.
- Toss the sugar and pour in curry when briefly cooked.
- Add boiled prawns with bean sprouts and cook.
- Add the noodles when prawns are ready to chew.
- Pour the sauces and noodles are ready.
The Thai Prawns and Ginger Noodles are healthy and rich in required nutrients. Per serving of this recipe contains:
- Fats 9 grams.
- Saturates 1 gram.
- Carbohydrates 59 grams.
- Sugars 16 grams.
- Fiber 4 grams.
- Protein 24 grams.
- Salts 1.4 grams.
- Always buy fresh prawns.
- Boil the vegetables and noodles briefly.