Tiramisu toffee Trifle Pie is another nice, healthy and delicious dessert you need to feed your family with this weekend. Preparation of this wonderful dessert does not require much ingredients and there is not much processes involved. That is the reason why have to go ahead and try your hand with this pie recipe today.
Ingredient: Tiramisù Toffee Trifle Pie Recipe
• 2 (1.4-oz) of English toffee candy bars crushed coarsely
• 1 ½ tablespoons of instant coffee granules
• 1 (10.75-ounce) of frozen pound cake, thawed
• ½ cup of powdered sugar
• ¾ cups of water
• 1 (8-oz ) package cream cheese or softened mascarpone
• ½ cup of chocolate syrup
• 1 (12-oz) container of frozen whipped topping thawed and divided
Preparation Method: Tiramisù Toffee Trifle Pie
1. Stir ¾ cup of warm water and coffee granules together and ensure you continue to stir until the granules dissolve completely and cooled.
2. Cup out pound cake into 14 slices and ensure each slice is cut into half diagonally. Put triangles beneath as well as up sides of your 9” deep-dish pieplate. Sprinkle coffee over your cake.
3. Pulse cream cheese, chocolate syrup and sugar at average speed using electric blender and continue until smooth. Then, add 2 ½ cups of whipped topping and pulse until your mixture is fluffy and light.
4. Spread your cheese mixture evenly on your cake. Dollop the remaining whipped topping around edges of your pie. Spread with your candy. Allow to chill for 8 hours
You should make sure that you make Tiramisu Toffee Trifle Pie a day before serving.