Do you like a roasted burger? Try Turkey Bean Burgers recipe because these are preferred for double grilled buns and meats. Chianti, Malbec and Sangiovese will double the flavor of these grilled burgers. Turkey Bean Burgers are quick to prepare dish. These are good for health because of nutritional ingredients. These burgers are best for kids and teens.
Ingredients: Turkey Bean Burgers Recipe
- Black beans (drained, rinsed and canned) 3/4 cups.
- An Egg.
- Shredded zucchini ¼ cups.
- Sweet red pepper 1/2 cup.
- Chili powder 1 teaspoon.
- Onion powder 1/2 teaspoon.
- Pepper 1/2 teaspoon.
- Salt 1/4 teaspoon.
- Ground turkey 3/4 pound.
- Olive oil 1 tablespoon.
- Hamburger buns.
- Sliced onion.
- 4 lettuce
Preparation Methods: Turkey Bean Burgers Recipe
- Take the mash beans and chop them.
- Now add egg, red pepper, zucchini, chili powder, salt, pepper and onion powder in a bowl.
- Cook the burgers for 5 minutes in oil.
- Grill or cook the meat for 10 minutes.
- Top the buns with lettuce and onions.
- Be careful when cutting the tomatoes and onions with knife.
- Carefully cook the buns and meat in oil.
- Use gloves and apparels.