The Vegan Date Maca Almond Milkshake is a healthy drink recipe, which includes in all nature ingredients and it is dairy- free recipe. The combination of delicious almonds, coconut milk, cocoa and coconut make it a wonderful delight. This is not only a delicious treat, but also you will find it immensely useful for increasing fertility, combating depression, stabilization of hormones and it’s a stronger support for immunity as well. You can enjoy it alone or can serve Vegan Date Maca Almond Milkshake in front of guests and get a lot of appreciation.
We will discuss the Vegan Date Maca Almond Milkshake recipe in a simpler form so that readers can make this delight and healthy recipe at home.
Ingredients: Vegan Date Maca Almond Milkshake Recipe
- One cup Lighter canned coconut milk, divide it into half cups
- Smoother unsalted almond butter 3 tablespoons
- Unsweetened Cocoa powder 1 teaspoon
- Vanilla extract ½ teaspoon
- Shredded coconut flakes unsweetened 3 tablespoons
- Maca root powder 1 tablespoon
- Medjool dates 2 in number
- Chocolate chunks ¼ cup
Preparation Method: Vegan Date Maca Almond Milkshake
- Shake the can of coconut milk so that an efficient combination of solid and liquid contents can result. Carefully measure half milk cup and add it into molds of ice cube tray. Place in the freezer.
- Once the ice cubes have been frozen insert them into blender. Add flakes of coconut, maca powder, almond butter, cocoa powder, vanilla extract and dates inside a blender. Add chunks of chocolate and blend till the chocolate gets distributed in the shake in a fine manner, but there should be crunchiness present.
- Vegan Date Maca Almond Milkshake recipe is completed. Pour into the serving glass and top it with whipped cream, chocolate syrup and off course chocolate chips.