Walnut and Zucchini Fried Brown Rice Recipe is a great treat to enjoy because it provides your taste buds the amazing flavor of walnuts and zucchini tangos. It is not only tasty, but also a healthy recipe to enjoy as you will be creating 177 calories per dish for serving. The Walnut and Zucchini Fried Brown Rice recipe is simply amazing to follow because it is easy to try at home as well. For our readers today we will discuss an easy to make recipe of Walnut and Zucchini Fried Brown Rice.
Ingredients: Walnut and Zucchini Fried Brown Rice Recipe
- Peanut Oil 1 tbsp
- Minced Garlic 1 tsp
- Chopped walnuts ¼ cup
- Sliced onion ½ cup
- Sliced Zucchini 1 ½ cups
- Precooked brown rice 8.8 ounce
- White wine vinegar 2 tbsp
- Salt ¼ tsp
- Dijon Mustard 2tsp
Preparation Method: Walnut and Zucchini Fried Brown Rice Recipe
- Heat the frying pan over medium level heat and add peanut oil in it.
- To the pan add onions and garlic and stir fry the mixture for 1 minute.
- To this add zucchini and walnuts and again stir fry the mixture for two more minutes
- Add rice to the above mixture and for one minute stir fry
- Insert vinegar, mustard, salt and stir properly
- Walnut and Zucchini Fried Brown Rice Recipe is completed. Serve hot.