This is actually termed as the classical Chinese dish, which conventionally includes ham and shrimp. This delight is actually good enough for standing alone in the form of one dish meal, but if the case is that you have desire of getting an altogether crunchy flavor, then the sesame soy snow peas can do the trick. It is very important to follow each and every step with a lot of care here for getting the perfect flavor and taste of Yang Chow Fried Rice Recipe. Keep in mind any kind of negligence here can bring negative effects so we suggest that you should follow the Fried Rice Recipe with a lot of care.
Ingredients: Fried Rice Recipe
- Canola oil 2 tbsp
- Freshly ground black pepper ¼ tsp
- Grated peeled ginger 2 tsp
- Cooked rice 5 cups (chilled)
- Salt ½ tsp
- Chopped cilantro 3 tbsp
- Beaten and divided large eggs 4 in number
- Sliced green onions 1 ¾ cup
- Minced garlic cloves 2
- Low Sodium Soy sauce ¼ cup
- Frozen green peas
- Sesame Soy Snow Peas
Preparation Method: Fried Rice Recipe
- Take a large nonstick pan and place it over medium level heat. Insert half of the eggs, whirl for coating pan’s bottom in an even manner.
- Sprinkle pepper 1/8 tsp also salt (dash) allow cooking for three minutes till the eggs are cooked.
- Remove these eggs from the pan slice in a thin manner and keep these aside.
- Clean the pan with a paper towel and allow the remaining oil to get heated in the pan over medium level flame.
- Insert onions 1 cup, garlic, ginger and for 30 seconds stir fry.
- Mix in the half portion of eggs, onions (3/4cups) that remain, pepper 1/8 tsp that remains, soy sauce, peas, ½ tsp salt and cook these for a period of 30 seconds. Stir properly to combine all these.
- Place the Cilantro and egg strips on the top of Fried Rice Recipe.