Want to provide a delicious upgrade to your snacking routine? Then Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Granola is without any doubt the best treat. You can either use it as a topping for yogurt, can mix into bowl of smoothie or can even use it plain. This treat is not only easy to make, but also free of gluten and dairy. All the ingredients that go into the making of Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Granola are easily available and fall well inside the budget limitations of majority so it is not necessarily an out of budget treat. The perfect combination of oats, coconut oil, peanut butter and chocolate chips will make this a wonderful treat that can be enjoyed anytime.
Ingredients: Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Granola
- Traditional oats 2 cups
- Unsalted peanuts ½ cup
- 3 tbsp water plus powdered peanut
- Vanilla extract 2 tsp
- Dairy free chocolate chips ½ cup
- Honey ¼ cup
- Coconut oil 2 tbsp
- Sea Salt 1 tsp
Preparation Method: Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Granola
- Oven should be preheated to 350 degree and using a parchment paper line the baking sheet.
- In case coconut oil is present in hard form, then it is better to melt it in microwave till it gets soft.
- In a bowl add water and powdered peanut butter and mix it till a paste is obtained
- In the mixing bowl properly combine vanilla extract, peanut butter, water and coconut oil till all the ingredients get well incorporated in each other.
- Insert salt, oats and peanuts in the mixing bowl and mix them properly.
- The mixture should now be placed upon baking sheet and allow it to bake for 25 to 30 minutes till the granola takes a light brown color. Halfway take out granola for tossing and after again place it inside oven.
- Take it out of the oven and allow it to get cooled and finally add the chocolate chips.
- Enjoy, Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Granola