Deep Fried Mozzarella Cheese Sticks, a modern way to enjoy food, you can use it as an appetizer, breakfast, side dish with lunch or dinner and welcome parties. You can flavor with spicy kicks, hot honey or your favorite ingredients. Always serve with your favorite sauces.
Our family enjoys cheese through mozzarella cheese sticks. These cheese sticks are yummy and easy to prepare.
Ingredients: Deep Fried Mozzarella Cheese Sticks
Egg beaten 2
Water ¼ cup
Bread crumbs 1 ½ cups
Garlic powder ½ tsp
All purpose flour 2/3 cup
Cornstarch 1/3 cup
Oil for deep frying as required
Mozzarella cheese Block 1 pound
Preparation Method: Deep Fried Mozzarella Cheese Sticks
- Beat the eggs and combine eggs with water in a small bowl.
- Blend the all purpose flour and cornstarch, combine bread crumbs and garlic powder and mix it well.
- Heat a large saucepan over low to medium heat
- Pour oil into the saucepan according to the requirement and heat the oil on the raised temperature to 350 degrees F.
- Slice your cheese block into sticks about 3 inches in length and ½ inch in width
- Please keep all the cheese sticks on side until it is soften.
- Coat the mozzarella sticks in flour mixturer then dip in beaten egg and coat with breadcrumbs mixture.
- Fry these sticks until become golden brown for about 30 seconds, then remove and place on a paper towel for drainage of excess oil.
- Deep Fried Mozzarella Cheese Sticks are ready.
- Serve alongside with your favorite sauce.