If you want recipe with variety of fresh delicious flavors then you need to learn about this Easy Chicken Skillet Recipe (Italian Style). You will stand chance of putting smiles on the face of each member of your family with the aroma of this delicious recipe and beautiful meal recipe. Just read through this site to learn more about the ingredients and direction for preparation.
The Ingredients: Easy Chicken Skillet Recipe (Italian Style)
- 4 pieces of skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- Pepper and Salt
- 2 tbsp of olive oil
- 1 small peeled and diced white onion
- 5 cloves peeled and thinly sliced garlic
- 2 cups (10 oz.) of cheery or even grape tomatoes
- 1 jar of drain, diced and roasted red peppers
- ½ cup of fresh basil leaves, roughly chopped and loosely packed
- Grated parmesan Cheese, for toping if you want.
Direction for Preparation: Easy Chicken Skillet Recipe (Italian Style)
- Season your chicken breasts generously on each side with pint of pepper and salt.
- Heat oil inside big sauté pan or skillet on medium-high heat and put the chicken breast in single layer, simmer for about 4 to 5 minutes on one side and turn to cook the other side for another 4 to 5 minutes or continue to cook till the chicken is cooked without pink on each of the sides. Put chicken breasts into separate plate and keep one side.
- Inside the pan add onion with the oil that remains and sauté for about 3 minutes or till it is almost cooked. Put in tomatoes and garlic to pan and sauté for another 4 to 5 minutes or continue to sauté till the tomatoes start to break down. Put in half of fresh basil and roasted red pepper and sauté for another one minute. Now put in the chicken breasts back to pan and sprinkle remaining fresh basil on it.
- Bring out of heat and serve right away while warmth. If you desired you can also top with Parmesan cheese.
- Easy Chicken Skillet Recipe (Italian Style) is ready. Enjoy with your family and friends.