Homemade Delicious lemon square is tempting to everybody due to the taste and ease of preparation. It is both refreshing and delicious recipe and will certainly satisfy your family’s dessert craving. We are about to introduce you to this yummy dessert recipe just read through and learn how to prepare delicious lemon square at home.
The Ingredients: Homemade Delicious Lemon Square Recipe
- 1 cup of all-purpose flour
- ½ cup of softened butter or margarine
- ¼ cup of powdered sugar.
- 1cup of sugar, granulated.
- 2 tsp of lemon peel, grated.
- 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- ½ tsp of baking powder.
- ¼ tsp of salt.
- 2 eggs.
Method of Preparation: Homemade Delicious Lemon Square Recipe
- Preheat the oven to 3500
- Mix powdered sugar, butter, and all purpose flour. Press into an 8x8x2-inches of square pan, or 9x9x2 inches ungreased with building up of about ½-inch.
- Bake the crust for about 20 minutes.
- Now beat lemon peel, granulated sugar, eggs, baking powder and lemon juice with the help of an electric mixer. Beat them at high speed for about 3 minutes or continue till turn light and downy and pour the mixture over hot crust.
- Bake for about 25 – 30 minutes or continue to bake till there is no indentation when you lightly touch the center. Allow the cool and dust using powdered sugar and cut into 1 ½-inch squares.
- Homemade Delicious Lemon Squares are ready. Enjoy!