It is about Blackberry-Apple upside-Down Cake recipe, a dessert food all families want to have on their dining table. So, if you have been searching for the easier way to prepare this wonderful and healthy dessert recipe, you are not to worry anymore as this article is dedicated to provide you information about the recipe of this wonderful and healthy dessert.
Ingredients: Blackberry-Apple upside-Down Cake recipe
• 2 peeled and cut large apples sliced into ¼ inch in thickness
• ¾ softened and divided cup of butter
• ¼ cup of honey
• 1 cup of frozen or fresh blackberries
• ½ cup of light brown color
• 1 teaspoon of baking powder
• 1 cup of crushed sugar
• 2 large pieces of egg
• 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
• ½ cup of milk.
How to Make
Blackberry-Apple Upside-Down Cake Preparation
Just before you start your preparation ensure you preheat your oven to 350 degree in temperature. Then follow the procedures below:
• In a softly greased 9” round shaped cake pan, dissolve ¼ cup of butter on low temperature. Sprinkle brown sugar on it after removing from heat and spray honey on the brown sugar you sprinkled. Organize your apple slices in concentric-cycles on the mixture of brown sugar, ensure they partly cover and pour blackberries.
• Whisk your crushed sugar together with ½ cup of butter that remains at a moderate speed using an electric blender and ensure they mixture blended before you stop. Add your eggs one by one and ensure you whisk after you add on to ensure it blend before adding another.
• Stir the mixture of baking powder and flour and add the mixture to sugar mixture or to milk. Then blend them in a vanilla and ladle the beat on the blackberries in your pan.
• Lastly, bake your mixture for on a 350 degree heated oven for about 45 to 50 minutes or better still until the wooden pick you put at the middle come out unstained. Just take 10 minutes and cool it over a wire rack and loosen the edge of the cake by running your knife on it. Then you are free to serve your family with Blackberry-Apple Upside-Down Cake.