While searching for healthy and tasty desert to prepare for your family without passing through stress, you need to remember Luscious Lemon Bars. This is known as one of the most popular desserts at luncheons, teas and even showers. One interesting thing about this dessert is that you can prepare them and preserve for one month without spoilage. So, this article is about to provide you simple recipe for preparation of this wonderful and popular desert.
Ingredients: The Delicious Lemon Bars Recipe
1 cup of butter chilled and chopped into pieces
2 ¼ cups of multipurpose flour
4 large eggs
½ cup of grinded sugar
2 cups of crushed sugar
1/3 cup of fresh lemon juice
1 teaspoon of lemon zest
½ teaspoon of baking powder
Preparation Method: The Delicious Lemon Bars Recipe
• Heat your oven to 350 degree using a heavy-duty aluminum pan foil or even a parchment paper with measurement 13 x 9” and ensure that 2-3 inches of the pan extended in each of the sides and grease lightly.
• Turn 2 cups of flour together with ½ cup of grinded sugar, with a pastry mixer cut in butter and ensure the mixture is powdery. Then press your mixture to the bottom of the pan you prepared earlier.
• Make sure you bake the mixture for about 20 -25 minutes with 350 degree oven temperature and ensure the mixture is brown before you bring it out.
• Blend egg in a large bowl until it softened, and then beat crush sugar, lemon juice and lemon zest. Then mix together with baking powder and add the remaining ¼ cup of flour and beat into egg. Transfer the mixture into burning baked crust.
• Finally, bake your mixture at 350 degree until your Luscious Lemon is done. Then allow them to cool on a wire rack for about 30 minutes. Cut your delicious lemon into bars and serve.