If you want to keep your dinner recipe simple and easy than cook a simple tomato Cauliflower Curry Masala. You can eat this with chapathi, rice or plain paratha. The entire recipe gets done under 30 minutes. You can make this recipe for lunch also. This recipe, I learned from Chef Mehboob.
Ingredients: Cauliflower Curry Masala Recipe
• Cauliflower (cut into florets ) – 1 large
• Onions – 2
• Garlic cloves – 8-9
• Ginger – 1 inch piece
• Green chilies – 2
• Tomatoes (blend into puree) – 2
• Coriander powder – 1 teaspoon
• Red chili powder – 1 teaspoon
• Turmeric powder – ½ teaspoon
• Garam masala powder – 1 teaspoon
• Kasoori methi – 1 teaspoon
• Salt according to taste
• Fresh coriander leaves
How to cook: Cauliflower Curry Masala
• Deep fry the cauliflower florets and set aside.
• Place wok on heat and pour 2 tablespoon of oil.
• Blend onions, ginger, garlic and green chilies into a fine paste and pour in the wok.
• Sauté until it changes color then add the tomato puree.
• Add in all the spices, kasoori methi and salt and sauté until oil separates.
• Add in the fried cauliflower florets and water and mix well.
• Garnish with fresh coriander leaves and serve.