You need not to sacrifice your increase in calorie level in a bid to satisfy your sweet tooth. That is the reason why you need to go for low sugar, healthy, delicious, and tasty dessert like Decadent Banana Cake with Coconut-Cream Cheese Frosting. Through the recipe offered here, you will stand chance of preparing dessert that will not increase your calorie level at the end of the day.
Ingredients: Decadent Banana Cake with Coconut-Cream Cheese Frosting Recipe
• 2/3 cup of buttermilk
• 2 ½ cups and 5 ½ tablespoon of cake flour
• Coconut-Creaming Cheese Frosting
• 1 tablespoon of baking soda
• 2 large eggs
• Pinch of salt
• ¾ cups of firmly packed light brown sugar
• 1 cup of granulated sugar
• ½ of unsalted softened butter
• 4 big ripe smashed banana of about 2 cups
Preparation Method: Decadent Banana Cake with Coconut-Cream Cheese Frosting Recipe
1. Sift your salt, baking soda and cake flour together.
2. Swirl your butter at an average speed using electric mixer until the solution become creamy. Add crushed sugar and brown sugar; make sure your stir the mixture until it turns fluffy and light. Put in eggs one by one and continue to beat after adding each to ensure the mixture is blended evenly. Mix banana at low speed and increase the speed to medium and gently add buttermilk starting and ending with flour mixture. Add batter into floured and greased 9” cake pans.
3. Bake your cake at 350 degree for about 30 minutes or until you can find wooden pick placed at the centre of your cake without stained.
4. Allow your cake to cool in a pan placed on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Remove the cake from pans and cool completely on the wire racks.
5. Sprinkle your Coconut-Cream Cheese Frosting in between the layers and on top as well as on the sides of your cake.