KFC fried chicken is one of the most popular recipe of the fast food. The Fried Chicken KFC Style is the most popular chicken dish among all age group throughout the world. Fast food is a type of dish that is randomly cooked at domestic level. KFC Style Fried Chicken is a dish that is not only crispy but also delicious in taste. Most of the people want to make it at home. Here is the homemade version of Fried Chicken KFC Style.
Ingredients: Fried Chicken KFC Style
- 500 Grams Chicken pieces With Skin
- 1/4 table spoon Pepper powder
- 3 table spoon Bread crumbs
- 2 table spoon meshed Oats
- 800 grams of Oil
- Salt as per requirement.
- 2 cups corn flour / Maida
- 2 table spoon Garlic powder
- 3 Eggs
- 3 table spoons skimmed Milk
- 4 table spoon Onion powder
- 3 table spoon Paprika
For marinating the chicken:
- 1/3 table spoon Pepper powder
- 1 pinch Salt
- 2 table spoon Lemon juice
- 1/3 table spoon Red chilly powder
How to cook: Fried Chicken KFC Style
- Take the chicken pieces and wash them with water.
- Dry the chicken with the help of paper towel, wait for 5 minutes
- Prepare marinade in a separate bowl by adding Pepper powder, Salt, Lemon, Red chili powder.
- Apply marinade onto chicken, wait for 3 hours to marinate completely.
- Take a separate bowl; add eggs and milk and salt.
- Take a plate and add flour, garlic powder, pepper, bread crumbs, crushed oats, salt, onion powder, red chili and paprika.
- Mix the ingredients well, use a mixture if available and add chicken.
- Now dip the chicken in to the egg mixture.
- The sticky chicken should be mixed with the flour mixture again.
- Repeat the same procedure for all the pieces.
- Take a deep fryer and add oil.
- Place the chicken pieces, make it sure that fryer should only have 2.3 pieces at a time.
- Turn over the pieces one by one, don’t overeat the fryer
- Wait for the pieces to turn brown from all the side.
- The Fried Chicken KFC Style pieces are ready to be served.