Fruit Cake Recipe is always delicious and the best part is that combination of different fruits with cream and butter not only provides a rich flavor, but also the nutritive contents are very high. Awesome fruitcake is one of the simple and attractive recipes because it is easy to make and uplifts the feel and joy of festive mood and seasons. For those who have still not tried making a fruitcake at home, we will discuss a simple fruit cake recipe.
Fruit Cake Recipe
- ½ teaspoon of Nutmeg powder
- A half cup of sugar
- 2 cups of flour
- 1 teaspoon of Sodium Bicarbonate
- 150 ml of Aerated Soda
- 150 grams of fruits dried and chopped
- 100 grams of butter
- 1/3 cups of warm water
- 1 tsp of baking powder
- ½ tsp of cinnamon powder
- 400 grams of sweetened condensed milk
Fruit Cake Recipe
- Grease an 8” round cake mold and dust it with flour. The oven should be preheated to approximately 180-degree centigrade.
- Sugar should be heated in a pan till it gets melted and attains brown color to this add warm water for making caramel syrup and keep the mixture at a side.
- Sieve baking powder, cinnamon powder, flour, sodium bicarbonate 2 to 3 times. Coat the fruits with Flour.
- Take a pan and soften butter in it and mix the condensed milk to it. This now should be folded in sifted flour with the mixture of butter and condensed milk and alternation with syrup of caramel and aerated soda has to be done till these are consumed.
- To the above mixture carefully add the fruits and mix them.
- Transfer the mixture into the greased cake mold. Bake for one hour at 180-degree centigrade. Take it out of the oven allow it to cool down, turn out the freshly prepared cake onto a serving dish.
- Decorate with fruits and cream. Fruitcake is ready to serve, Enjoy!