The combination of different fruits with rich and delicious mangoes results in the formation of something which is not only delicious, but also contains high nutritive value. Fruit in Mango sauce is a dessert which you will defiantly not want to miss in the mango season. Rich texture and amazing taste is that will force you to enjoy this Mango dessert recipe again and again.
Let’s discuss the easy to make mango recipe
Ingredients: Fruits in Mango Sauce Recipe
- Ripe Bananas 400 grams
- Pineapples 200 grams
- Strawberries 400 grams
- Figs 200 grams
Ingredients for sauce
- Mango pulp ¾ cup
- Low fat curd (should be fresh) 2 tbsp
Preparation Method: Fruits in Mango Sauce Recipe
- Slice the bananas and cut each strawberry into two halves.
- In case you are also using pineapples or peaches, then slice these as well. Cut figs in half.
- For making sauce, mango pulp and yoghurt should be mixed in a proper manner.
- Pour the prepared sauce over fruits and place it inside refrigerator.
- Fruits in Mango Sauce Recipe are ready. Serve after meal.