Jalapeño poppers are jalapeño peppers that are hollowed and stuffed with a mixture of ground meat, cheese, and spices. After that it is breaded and deep fried. I made a twist here.
The ground beef Jalapeno Popper Burger is a special burger recipe for everyone. You can prepare awesome burgers at home within few minutes. This burger recipe will add a new taste of fun in your life. The Jalapeno Popper Burgers provide more proteins. These are perfect for a short day trip, office lunch and other parties.
Ingredients: Ground Beef Jalapeno Popper Burgers Recipe
- Seeded Jalapeno peppers (3 no.) halved lengthwise.
- Ground beef 2 pounds.
- Pepper Jack cheese 4 slices
- Softened cream cheese (3 ounces) 1 packet.
- Garlic cloves (2 no.) minced.
- Guacamole 3/4 cup.
- Olive oil 1 teaspoon.
- Salt (to taste).
- Lemon-pepper seasoning 1 teaspoon.
- Pepper ½ teaspoon.
- A large tomato.
- Paprika 1/4 teaspoon.
- 4 burger buns.
- 4 lettuce leaves
Preparation Method: Ground Beef Jalapeno Popper Burgers
In order to make tasty Ground Beef Jalapeno Popper Burgers, it would be better to use given directions.
- Brush the Jalapenos Pepper with oil and grill them for 5 minutes.
- Chop finely and combine with cream cheese in a bowl.
- Add lemon pepper, garlic, paprika and salt in a bowl.
- Add beef mince in this mixture and stir.
- Divide this mixture into 8 equal parts.
- Grill the burgers and make topping of pepper jack cheese.
- Add the vegetables (sliced) and heat.
- Tasty Ground Beef Jalapeno Popper Burgers are ready to serve.
- Always wear gloves.
- Turn off fans or windows when cutting pepper.
- Don’t touch your eyes, nose or ears after cutting the pepper.
- Wash your hands properly.