If you have peanut allergic child and wonder the best way to prepare peanut butter cups you are not to worry as Homemade Peanut Butter Cups is the choice you need to make. It is made with peanut free products making it nice for all your children including the ones that are allergic to peanut. It is a yummy, tasty and delicious homemade peanut butter cups you will always like to eat.
The Ingredients: Homemade Peanut Butter Cups Recipe
- 30 pieces of 1-inch paper candy liners
- 1/3 cups of peanut butter or any of the alternatives such as Wow-butter in case your child is allergic to peanut products
- 1/8 tsp of table salt
- ¾ cup of powdered sugar
- 1 tsp of butter
- 1 + 2/3 cup of branded milk chocolate chips
- 1 tsp of coconut oil or even vegetable oil in case you do not have coconut oil
Method of Preparation: Homemade Peanut Butter Cups
- Inside a baking sheet place mini paper liners.
- Melt your coconut oil and chocolate chips in uncovered, microwave-safe bowl with medium heat. High it to 70 perfect for about 1 minute and stir with some morsels remaining their shape
- You can equally microwave at added 10-15 second intervals ensure you stir till melted.
- Mix together powdered sugar, peanut butter, table salt and butter and ensure you mix till there is no lump remaining and the mixture is quite harmonious.
- Spoon up to 1 tsp of melted morsel in each of the cup while you ensure you cover half way to the paper liner.
- Roll your peanut butter into small balls and flatten them by squishing them between your palms softly and put them on top of your melted chocolate inside paper cups.
- Top with added 1 tsp of melted chocolate
- Then you can refrigerate for 20 minutes or continue to refrigerate until it is firm. You can store in uncovered container right inside refrigerator.
- Homemade Peanut Butter Cups are ready. Enjoy!