The Peppermint candy biscuit is a special easy to bake item for kids. This biscuits recipe allows the mothers to make delicious cookies within 25 minutes. The Peppermint candy biscuits contain healthy nutrients.
Ingredients for Peppermint Candy Biscuits Recipe:
- 175 grams flour.
- 100 grams butter.
- 85 grams caster sugar.
- 1 egg (only yolk).
- Peppermint candy canes (5 no.)
Preparation Method: Peppermint Candy Biscuits
Read the following steps to make delicious Peppermint candy biscuits.
- Take a bowl and put butter with flour in it.
- Mix the butter and flour thoroughly with the help of your fingers.
- Add cold water (1 to 2 tablespoons), egg yolk and sugar.
- Mix it until it becomes a paste.
- Put the dough in refrigerator for 20 minutes.
- Preheat the oven (200 degree Celsius).
- Take the dough and cut it into small round pieces.
- The biscuits are almost ready to be baked inside the oven
- Place the prepared biscuits for baking in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Keep checking the dough until it changes the color.
- Turn off the oven and bring the trays out.
- Once cool, delicious Peppermint Candy Biscuits will detach from the trays smoothly.