Let’s bring little science in the cookies. The Planet cookies are very famous among the kids because of interesting designs of solar system. You can bake these cookies by using a simple guide. It is best and healthy snack recipe for children.
Ingredients: Planet Cookies Recipe
Bring the following ingredients to make Planet cookies at home.
- Unsalted butter 100 grams.
- Golden caster sugar 100 grams.
- Eggs (1 or 2 no.).
- Vanilla extract (1 tablespoon).
- Plain flour 280 grams.
- Icing sugar (Royal) 250 grams.
- Food coloring (black gel, orange and yellow).
- Edible glitter.
Preparation Method: Planet Cookies Recipe
You will need to be little careful to bake Planet cookies. Follow the given instructions.
- Heat the oven (190 degree Celsius).
- Make baking parchment.
- Mix the sugar and butter by using an electric stirrer.
- Put vanilla extract and eggs gradually and make a pale but fluffy paste.
- Now bring the flour and make dough.
- Cut the cookies from rolled dough in different sizes such as 2 cm, 6 cm, 8 cm and more. This is for different planets.
- Bake these cookies for 10 minutes and remove before turning golden.
- Mix icing sugar in water and spread over the cookies.
- Color the cookies according to Mars, Venus and Saturn. You have to make 9 planets according to the size and color.
- Sprinkle the edible glitter and Planet cookies are ready to serve.
Nutritional value: Planet Cookies Recipe
The Planet cookies have been found as a medium nutrition source. These cookies provide following nutrients.
- Fats 4 grams.
- Saturates 3 grams.
- Carbohydrates 26 grams.
- Sugars 16 grams.
- Fiber 1 gram.
- Protein 2 grams.
- Salts 0.1 gram.