Milkshakes and Oreo have a special connection because this wonderful biscuit serves as the main ingredient for a number of recipes. We all enjoy drinking milkshakes with a touch of Oreo but the versions, which are normally available in the market are with dairy.
But you can also make the Oreo milkshake at home using simple vegan ingredients without bringing harm to any animal. There is no fuss at all and with a little effort, you can make a wonderful creamy chocolate delight at home. No special ingredients are needed for Thick Oreo Milkshake recipe and the best part is that you will get an amazing fresh taste.
For Oreo lovers, we will be discussing an easy and quick to make Thick Oreo Milkshake recipe.
Thick Oreo Milkshake Recipe
- Oreo Biscuits 5 for milkshake and topping
- Almond milk ¾ cup
- Vanilla ice cream three scoops
- Vegan coconut cream ¼ cup
Thick Oreo Milkshake recipe
- You will start by mixing three Oreo biscuits, ice cream and almond milk inside a blender and mix till a smoother mixture is obtained.
- Takeout serving glass and pour the freshly prepared mixture in it.
- Put cream in a piping bag and apply it on the top of your milkshake.
- Take an Oreo biscuit to crush it and sprinkle over the top place. The remaining biscuit intact on the top your delicious and creamy vegan Thick Oreo Milkshake is ready. Enjoy!