Do you love to enjoy yummy and tasty dessert after meal but do not know the right one to go for? Are you searching online for the Recipe needed for preparation of Tres Leches Cake? If yes, you are not to worry any longer as this post is going to offer you information on Tres Leches Cake Recipe.
Ingredients:Tres Leches Cake Recipe
2 ½ cups of all-purpose flour
7 large separated Eggs
1 teaspoon of baking powder
1cup of sugar
½ cup of softened butter
1 cup of milk
½ teaspoon of salt
1 (12-ounces) can of evaporated milk
1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
¾ cup of whipping cream
1 (14 ounces) can of sweetened condensed milk
Fluffy frosting and others.
Preparation Method: Tres Leches Cake Recipe
• Whisk your egg yolks, sugar and butter at average speed using electric blender for about 2 minutes or even until the mixture turned creamy.
• Mix together your salt, baking powder and flour. Add the mixture to egg yolk and you can also mix milk starting and ending with mixture of flour. Whisk at low speed until the mixture blend effectively. Turn in Vanilla.
• Whisk egg white together until it is stiff; then fold the egg white gently into your batter. Then transfer your batter into a well greased and floured pan with 13 x 19” in measurement.
• Bake your cake at 350 degree for about 25 minute or until you are able to get wooden pick you inserted at the center of the cake out clean and allow it to stay for about 10 minutes.
• With the help of small wooden skewer, pierce the top of your cake severally. Turned together your milks which should include: evaporated milk, condensed milk and cream. Then pour the mixture gradually and sprinkle on top of the warm cake. Allow to stay for 2 hours. Then cover your cake and chill overnight. You can equally spread the top of your cake with fluffy frosting before serving your family with it.
More so, you can equally garnish your cake with grated lemon rind if you want.