The Almond Oatmeal Lace Cookies are loved by all family members. They are crisp, delicate, thin and buttery. Check the Cookies recipe, make them at home and Enjoy!
Ingredients: Almond-Oat Lace Cookies Recipes
• ½ cup of whole natural almonds unsalted with the skin
• 2 tabs of oil-fashioned oats
• 6 tabs or ¾ stick of unsalted butter
• 6 tabs of superfine sugar
• 2 tabs of packed sugar (light brown)
• 1 ½ tsp of honey
• 1 tabs of all-purpose flour
• ¼ tsp of kosher salt
• 4 oz of melted bittersweet chocolate.
Method of Preparation: Almond-Oat Lace Cookies
1. On the upper and lower third of oven arrange racks; Preheat to 350 degrees. Line two rimless of baking sheets using parchment paper. Pulse oats and almonds into food processor till formed coarse meal. Put it aside.
2. Melt butter over medium heat in a saucepan. Put in honey and sugars; beat till combined and the sugar dissolves completely or continue for about 1 to 2 minutes. Bring it out of heat. Put in the mixture of nut and salt; continuously stir till it blended perfectly.
3. Stir in 2 tsp portion of batter into baking sheets; maintain 2 ½-inch spaces apart. Pat cookies down to about ¼-inch high rounds using your fingertips. Add any of available jagged edges in order to form smooth circles, Bake the mixture and continue to rotate the sheets after every 6 minutes while baking, continue till the mixture turn golden brown and the cookies spread out in a thin layer for about 10 to 12 minutes. Slid the cookies on parchment on a wire and allow it to cool.