The Almond Oatmeal Lace Cookies are loved by all family members. They are crisp, delicate, thin and buttery. Check the Almond-Oat Lace Cookies Recipes, make them at home and Enjoy!
Almond-Oat Lace Cookies Recipes
• ½ cup of whole natural almonds unsalted with the skin
• 2 tabs of oil-fashioned oats
• 6 tabs or ¾ stick of unsalted butter
• 6 tabs of superfine sugar
• 2 tabs of packed sugar (light brown)
• 1 ½ tsp of honey
• 1 tabs of all-purpose flour
• ¼ tsp of kosher salt
• 4 oz of melted bittersweet chocolate.
Method of Preparation:
Almond-Oat Lace Cookies
1. On the upper and lower third of oven arrange racks; Preheat to 350 degrees. Line two rimless of baking sheets using parchment paper. Pulse oats and almonds into a food processor till formed coarse meal. Put it aside.
2. Melt butter over medium heat in a saucepan. Put in honey and sugars; beat till combined and the sugar dissolves completely or continues for about 1 to 2 minutes. Bring it out of the heat. Put in the mixture of nut and salt; continuously stir till it blended perfectly.
3. Stir in 2 tsp portion of batter into baking sheets; maintain 2 ½-inch spaces apart. Pat cookies down to about ¼-inch high rounds using your fingertips. Add any of available jagged edges in order to form smooth circles, Bake the mixture and continue to rotate the sheets after every 6 minutes while baking, continue till the mixture turn golden brown and the cookies spread out in a thin layer for about 10 to 12 minutes. Slid the cookies on parchment on a wire and allow it to cool.