The Molten Chocolate Cake with pocket of chocolate sauce placed inside is awesome. This rich and delicious melt chocolate cake is great to be taken with warm Black Cherry Sauce. It is not only easy to make but also quite tasty and yummy.
The Ingredients: Awesome Molten Chocolate Cake Recipe
- 4 oz of bitter sweet chocolate, carefully chopped into small piece
- 4 oz. of semi-sweet chocolate that is chopped into small pieces
- ¾ cup of unsalted butter that is cut into pieces
- 4 pieces of eggs
- ½ cup of granulated sugar
- ¼ cup of all-purpose flour
- 1 tbsp of unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tsp of vanilla extract (pure)
- 2 tsp of instant coffee granules or 1 tsp of instant espresso
- ½ tsp of salt
Method of Preparation: Awesome Molten Chocolate Cake
- Heat the oven to 375oF and spray 6 oz of ramekins using nonstick spray.
- Melt the semi-sweet and bitter-sweet chocolates as well as butter in small saucepan on low heat and continuously stir so it will not got burnt. Then bring out of heat and allow it to cool.
- Beat sugar and eggs inside large mixing bowl using electric hand mixer till the ribbon stay up to 7 minutes. The color will change to pale yellow at this stage and will appear like cream that is lightly whipped.
- Put in flour, vanilla extract, cocoa powder, and salt and expresso powder. Just beat the batter for about 2 more minutes. Put in the melted chocolate mixture and hit beat for more 5 minutes.
- Scoop batter into already prepared ramekins, 3/7 cup batter in approximate inside each of the ramekin. You can now regenerate and bake the cake later at this point. But, before baking, just heat to room temperature.
- When you are ready to bake, put the ramekins on baking sheet and allow it to bake for 15-17 minutes till it is puffed and in most cases dry on the top and around the edges. It is important that you bake the cake taking the normal time to avoid being so much molten or even become brownies. Make sure you check your cake after 15 minutes as there is variation in oven temperature.
- Bring the cake out of the oven and allow to rest for 3 minutes this is to firm the cake so as to make it easy for you to unmold them into one piece.
- Serve the awesome Molten Cakes warm with whipped cream, warm Cherry sauce and shaved chocolate. I am sure you will love it. Enjoy!