Chocolate Truffles | Homemade Chocolate Truffles | Chocolate Truffles Recipe
Chocolate Truffles are rich and creamy balls. They are best for any party or occasion. These small bites of chocolates are extraordinarily yummy and a wonderful treat for your sweet cravings. They are very easy to make. You can give them an artistry look by coating them with nuts, cocoa, or sprinkles. Are you ready to take your culinary skills to a whole new level? Try this out!
You need simple ingredients to make these delightful no-bake chocolate truffles. If you don’t want to buy expensive chocolate truffles from the store anymore, this is the perfect time to try this recipe at home. These bite-sized balls are super-easy to make. They are incredibly smooth and fudgy. The versatility in coating makes this recipe unique. It will be a lovely holiday gift for your loved ones.
Things You Need to Make Chocolate Truffles
- Semi-sweet chocolate bars, 12 ounces
- Heavy cream, ¾ cup
- Vanilla, 1 tbsp
- Sprinkles, cocoa powder, chopped toasted nuts
Chocolate: Chocolate Truffles can be made using any chocolate. You can go with anything, whether you have white chocolate, semi-sweet chocolate, or dark chocolate. But, we advise using pure chocolate baking bars instead of chocolate chips.
Heavy Cream: As milk, you should use heavy cream to make perfect bite-sized balls.
Toppings: You have multiple options when it comes to toppings. You can coat them with sprinkles, cocoa powder, or chopped nuts. Plus, different kinds of coating will prevent the risk of sticking.
- Parchment Paper
- A large bowl
How to make Chocolate Truffles?
- First of all, finely chop the high-quality chocolate bars.
- Pour the heavy cream onto the chopped chocolate.
- Take a large heat-proof bowl and melt the chocolate over the simmering water.
- Continuously stir the chocolate until melted.
- Now, add vanilla to the melted chocolate mixture and combine well.
- Take a small baking pan or a loaf pan and pour the mixture into it. Please keep it in the refrigerator for one hour. When the ganache or mixture is slightly firm, you can make small balls using your hands.
- The balls should be bite-sized. Roll them with your hands to make the perfect balls.
- The final step is coating the balls. You can roll each ball into your favorite sprinkles, cocoa powder, or nuts coating.
- Chocolate Truffles are ready to serve.
Pro Tips | Chocolate Truffles
- Making chocolate balls could be messy. We recommend wearing rubber gloves to make the process less messy. You can also coat your hands with cocoa powder to minimize the risk of unclean hands.
- Using parchment paper will avoid the risk of chocolate burning. As a result, you will obtain smooth or excellent consistency.
- To create a difference in taste, you can use vanilla because it is a no-baking recipe.
- Make perfectly sized truffles with the help of a cookie scoop.
- Before making chocolate balls, we suggest freezing the ganache. Hot ganache or hands are not suitable for making perfectly sized balls.
- If you see the mixture is slightly soft, then heat the mixture again and add more chocolate.
- If the batter is too firm, let it cool for a few minutes, and then make balls.
Does this recipe contain real truffles?
Well, they don’t. They look similar to truffles, so they are called Chocolate Truffles.
How can I store Chocolate Truffles?
In a fridge, you can store Chocolate Balls for up to 2 to 3 months in an airtight jar. Before serving the stored Chocolate Truffles to guests, keep them aside at room temperature to obtain the best texture and taste.
Can I add different flavors to this recipe?
Technically speaking, you can. You can add the extracts of almonds, peppermint, coconut, or anything else to the mixture.