Cheese Pizza | Cheese Pizza Recipe | Best Home Made Cheese Pizza
If you only want to eat healthy café items like pizza, then you skip ordering it and start making it at home. For cheese lovers, cheese pizza is a fantastic item. Today, we are going to make pizza with homemade dough and two different types of cheeses. It is a perfect recipe for pizza night or gatherings. You can prepare cheese pizza quickly with some simple ingredients.
Surprise your loved ones by making cheese pizza this weekend. You can beat any famous pizza brand by following this cheese pizza recipe. It has a chewy crust and mushy texture. You don’t need to buy any unique ingredients to make cheese pizza. You can make it from scratch in no time.
Things You Need to Make Cheese Pizza
- Pizza dough, 1
- Pizza sauce, 1/3 cup
- Shredded mozzarella cheese, 1 cup
- Grated parmesan cheese, ¼ cup
Pizza Dough: We are using prepared pizza dough in this recipe. But you can also make pizza dough at home from scratch. Moreover, you can also use store-bought pizza dough.
Pizza Sauce: It is extremely easy to prepare pizza sauce at home. But, you can also consider store-bought pizza sauce.
Mozzarella Cheese: We are using shredded mozzarella cheese in this recipe. Fresh mozzarella can make your pizza watery because it contains a lot of moisture.
- A baking sheet
How to Make Cheese Pizza?
- Take a baking paper and place the pizza dough on it. Pour some flour on a flat surface and stretch the pizza dough. You can pull it into a 10, 12, or 13-inch circle.
- Spread the pizza sauce with the help of a spoon onto the dough. Do not spread it on the edges.
- Sprinkle with both shredded mozzarella and grated parmesan cheese before baking.
- Place the baking sheet in a preheated oven of 475F.
- Bake it until the cheese starts bubbling and its edges become crusty.
- Remove from the oven and let it cool.
- Now, cut the pizza and enjoy.
- You can replace the sheet pan with a nonstick pizza pan.
- Use your fingertips to stretch the edges of the pizza dough. Make a perfect circle to make visually appealing pizza.
- Before baking your pizza, you can heat the pan to get a crusty dough.
- Use the correct amount of pizza sauce and ingredients. Overcrowding can make your pizza soggy.
- Preheat the oven according to the mentioned temperature. It will help you make a super crispy pizza.
- Your cheese pizza is ready to serve. Serve it with ketchup and your favorite sauces.
What kind of cheese can we use for this recipe?
We recommend using parmesan and mozzarella cheese. However, you can use different cheeses according to your preference. You can consider burrata cheese, goat cheese, cheddar, and provolone.
Is it possible to store leftovers?
Yes, you can keep leftovers for up to a week in your refrigerator. Wrap it in plastic to keep it for longer.
Is freezing this pizza possible?
Yes, you can freeze the pizza in your freezer. Reheat in the microwave or oven before serving.
Cheesy Pizza Recipe | چیزی پیزا