You want to prepare a dough frosting but do not have enough time to spend, then you have to go for this cookie dough frosting recipe. It is among the best dessert recipes you known for the tasty and deliciousness. That is why you have to go ahead and prepare yours following the steps in this cookie recipe.
Ingredients: Cookie Dough Frosting Recipe
- ½ cup of unsalted butter that is already softened to room temperature
- ¾ cup of light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1 ¼ cup of flour
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- 4 tablespoon of milk
- 1 cup of mini chocolate chips.
Method of Preparation: Cookie Dough Frosting
- With the help of mixer, cream the sugar and butter together using medium speed
- Put in the vanilla and beat perfectly.
- Put in salt and flour and mix together till perfectly combined.
- Gradually add the milk till you reach the expected consistency and ensure you beat till fluffy.
- Fold the chocolate chip gently and frost your cooled cupcakes
- You can make it thick and store in refrigerator.
- Cookie Dough Frosting is ready, Enjoy!