Apart from the exceptional recipe of CopyCat Girl Scout Thin Mint Cookies another interesting thing is the ease of preparation. For that reason you can prepare your own cookies just by following simple steps on this Thin Mint Cookies.
The Ingredients: Thin Mint Cookies Recipe
- 10 ounce Bag of Aneds Crème de menthe Baking Chips
- 12 ounce or ½ Bar chocolate bark
- 2 sleeves Ritz Crackers either snowflakes or regular shape
- Green chocolate Melt for Drizzle. You can equally use Wilton Brand depend on your preference.
Method of Preparation: Thin Mint Cookies
- In 4 quart of Slow Cooker Melt your chocolate barks and baking chips on low heat for about an hour.
- Turn off your slow cooker
- Dip the Ritz Crackers one by one inside the chocolate
- Place it on Wax Paper.
- Refrigerate till hardened.
- Drizzle with melted green chocolate for garnish.
- Thin Mint Cookies are ready to serve.