Cutlets are a very popular and tasty, party food, children also like it very much. They are serve with other main dishes either it is a lunch or dinner or a tea party. It is served in parties at home or on a special occasion in Restaurants or hotels. There are several kinds of cutlets, but today I am presenting fish cutlets. I am sure that plenty of people want to try this healthy recipe at home. It is easy to make tasty cutlets by yourself at home.
Ingredients: Fish cutlets Recipe
For the base:
Mint leaves to garnish
2 cups oil to fry fish fillets
3 Tbsp flour
2 potatoes mashed, boiled
3 cups Water
2 tsp oil
2 bread slices
2 tsp saunf
2 tsp red chilli powder
1 tsp turmeric
Salt to taste
2 small piece ginger
3 garlic cloves
100 gm bread crumbs
For the fish preparation:
4-5 raw as fillets
4 cloves garlic
3 green chillies
2 small piece of ginger
How to cook Fish Cutlets
• Put the pan on fire and boil the water to seam the fish. Add garlic, green chili, ginger and cover the pan.
• Now put juice of half lime, refined oil, and slice of bread, red chili powder, turmeric powder, salt, fresh mint leaves, green
chilies, ginger, garlic, eggs and bread crumbs in a blender.
• Pestle black pepper and smash fennel in a mortar. Add this paste into the blender.
• Pour 2 cups of water into blender and blend the ingredients together.
• Grind the steamed pieces of fish in a blender well. Add the steamed fish pieces one by one.
• Pour this blending mixture or solution into a medium size bowl. Now add the boiled potatoes in the mixture for starch. Prior to make the cutlets of this mixture, mix the ingredients well. Now make the small size cutlets of this mixture. Use the flour to coat the cutlets well.
• Place the cutlets in refrigerator for 15 minutes.
• Now add 2 cups of oil in the pan and turn on the heat source. When oil starts to heat then fry the cutlets both sides
• Serve hot.