Mushrooms are loved by all of us and fried rice is a special treat for not only taste buds but also for the health of human body. The combination of mushrooms and fried rice along with a touch of Pine Nut provides the much-needed flavor and enjoyment to diners. The Mushroom and Pine Nut Fried Brown Rice Recipe is very easy to make and you will not have to put in any kind special ingredients or techniques they are quick to prepare, but yes one can only enjoy the correct recipe by following detailed instructions.
Below we will discuss an easy to prepare recipe for Mushroom and Pine Nut Fried Brown Rice.
Ingredients: Mushroom and Pine Nut Fried Brown Rice Recipe
- Peanut oil 1tbsp
- Minced garlic 1 tsp
- Pine nut ¼ cup
- Balsamic vinegar 2 tbsp
- Onions thinly sliced ½ cup
- Cremini Mushrooms 1 ½ cups sliced
- Precooked brown rice 1 pouch
- Salt ¼ tsp
Preparation Method: Mushroom and Pine Nut Fried Brown Rice Recipe
- Take a large frying pan and heat it over the medium level flame.
- Insert peanut oil in the pan and whirl to coat.
- Make the addition of garlic and onions; stir-fry the mixture for 60 seconds.
- Insert mushrooms along with pine nuts and stir-fry the mixture for another 2 minutes.
- Insert rice and for another 60 seconds stir fry the mixture.
- Towards the end add salt, balsamic vinegar and cook for one minute before removing from flame.
- Enjoy with Mushroom and Pine Nut Fried Brown Rice Recipe