Who doesn’t love the creamy taste of snow ice cream? Every kid and adult loves it! If you have ever made this Icecream before, making it again would just be easier and this is due to the fact that all you need are just 4 ingredients spice it up. Ever wondered how this snow ice cream recipe is made, let’s jump right in!
Ice Cream Recipe
Category: Ice Cream
SERVES: 8 Persons
Preparation Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
Ingredients: Snow Ice Cream Recipe
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 cups milk (Any type of milk to make a snow ice cream will do)
- Snow as required
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
Preparation Method: Snow Ice Cream Recipe
- First of all, you need to add all the ingredients in the bowl and combine them well.
- When the snow starts to fall, you need to take a clean bowl out and collect some snow.
- Mix the snow into the milk blend mixture and continue to do this till you have a mixture that looks like an ice-cream.
- Then you serve quickly before it melts. You can add color sprinkles to give it an existing look.