Potatoes are always good for the kids. It has been noticed that kids like to eat boiled, salted and other forms of potatoes. This vegetable is also good for the kids from 3 years to 12 years old. Would you like to give a new touch of this vegetable recipe? It is time to prepare the Sour Cream and Broccoli with Baked Potatoes Recipe. It is a tasty dish commonly available everywhere. Kids like to eat this delicious and nutritious meal every day. Mothers can learn how to prepare the Sour Cream, Broccoli with Baked Potatoes at home.
Ingredients: Sour Cream Broccoli with Baked Potatoes
• Brown potatoes 4 medium pieces.
• Frozen broccoli minimum 16 ounces.
• Butter 2 table spoons.
• Black pepper.
• Kosher salt.
• Sour cream ¼ cups.
• Microwave oven.
Directions: Sour Cream Broccoli with Baked Potatoes
Follow the easy tips to make Sour Cream and Broccoli with Baked Potatoes.
• Peel the potatoes and cut into two large pieces.
• Prick potato pieces with a fork.
• Place the pieces in microwave oven for 15 minutes until tender. The fork should easily slide.
• Place the potatoes in a big bowl and cover them with a foil.
• Now add butter, broccoli, ¼ teaspoon black pepper and ½ teaspoon salt in a bowl.
• Microwave the mixture for 2 to 3 minutes until the color changes.
• Sprinkle the pepper, sour cream and broccoli mixture on the potatoes.
• Mix the ingredients thoroughly and Sour Cream and Broccoli with Baked Potatoes is ready to serve.