If you have been searching and desiring for no-frills and classic burger then, you have found one. The ultimate burger is made with little seasoning and wonderful ingredients. That made it summer favorite snacks for you and your family.
Ingredients: Ultimate Burger Recipe
- 1 ½ pounds of lean ground beef
- 1 teaspoon of finely grated lemon zest
- ¾ teaspoon of salt
- ½ teaspoon of freshly ground black pepper
- 1 large clove garlic ( minced)
- Grilling Olive oil
- 4 whole-wheat hamburger buns
- 1 tomato
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- Lettuce leaves.
Preparation Method: Ultimate Burger Recipe
Inside a large bowl, stir together lemon zest, beef, black pepper, salt and garlic. Share the meat into four pieces and form ½-thick patties gently.
Heat grill on medium high and brush generously with oil or simply line with foil rare. Bring out of the grill and allow it to rest for 5 minutes.
Put the burgers on buns and top with onion, slices of tomato and lettuce and serve.