Fried rice recipe is a favorite of all of us; in fact, it doesn’t matters in which part of the world you go there are different versions of fried rice recipes are present. The main concept which goes into the making of different kinds of fried rice is the same, but different ingredients are added in various versions for providing the extra flavor and taste. Fried Brown Rice Recipe with Peanuts and Snow Peas is a delicious dinner dish, which provides your taste buds a unique combination of peanut’s flavor with snow peas. This fried rice recipe is easy to make and can be prepared at home with ease by following the simple steps of the fried rice recipe that we are discussing here.
Ingredients: Fried Brown Rice Recipe with Peanuts and Snow Peas
- Peanut oil 1 tbsp
- Minced Garlic 1 tsp
- Peanuts ¼ cup
- Precooked brown rice 8.8 ounce
- Low in Sodium Soy Sauce 1 tbsp
- Sliced onions ½ cup
- Sliced snow peas 1 ½ cups
- Rice Vinegar 1 tbsp
Preparation Method: Fried Brown Rice with Peanuts and Snow Peas
- Heat a large frying pan over medium level heat and to it add peanut oil whirl to coat.
- Add garlic and onions and stir-fry for 60 seconds.
- Add peanuts and snow peas and allow it to stir fry for another 60 seconds
- Now insert rice and for 60 seconds again stir fry the mixture.
- Mix Soy Sauce and Vinegar, stir fry for one minute before taking it off from the flame.
- Fried Brown Rice Recipe with Peanuts and Snow Peas is ready to serve. Enjoy!