This wonderful Slow Cook Honey and Garlic Chicken Recipe is not only simple but also utilizes pastry staples. That is why it is usually liked by both kids and adults. You can serve Honey and Garlic Chicken with bread, basmati rice and roasted or steamed vegetables. Go ahead and enjoy the delicious chicken recipe!
Ingredients: Slow Cook Honey and Garlic Chicken Recipe
- 4 Boneless, skinless chicken thighs.
- ½ cup of soy sauce.
- ½ cup of ketchup.
- 1/3 cup of raw honey.
- 3 gloves of minced garlic.
- 1 tsp of dried basil.
The Method of Preparation: Slow Cook Honey and Garlic Chicken Recipe
- At the bottom of four-quart slow cooker lay your chicken thighs
- Whisk your ketchup, minced garlic, soy sauce, basil and honey together inside a bowl and pour the chicken over the mixture.
- Cook using Low heat for about six hours.
- Remove from heat and serve Slow Cook Honey and Garlic Chicken dish with nan, basmati rice and roasted or steamed vegetables base on your preference.