As the name indicates, it is a type of vegetable pilau famous in India and Pakistan. You have to add cauliflower rather than rice in this pilau. It is quick and healthy because of gluten free status.
Ingredients: Spicy Cauliflower Pilau Recipe
As a matter of fact, the Spicy cauliflower pilau is a light diet that’s why it doesn’t require a big list of ingredients. You will need following Ingridients to cook Spicy cauliflower pilau recipe.
- Cauliflower 225 grams.
- 3 Cloves.
- Cinnamon sticks.
- Turmeric 1 tablespoon.
- 6 curry leaves.
Preparation Method: Spicy Cauliflower Pilau Recipe
- First of all put the chopped cauliflower in food processor. Make it equal to rice size.
- Add cloves, turmeric, cinnamon sticks and curry leaves in a large bowl.
- Now add the cauliflower in this bowl and put it in microwave oven.
- Microwave it for 3 minutes on High and it is ready to serve.
Benefits: Spicy Cauliflower Pilau Recipe
The Spicy cauliflower pilau is a healthy recipe offering following fitness benefits.
- Fats 1 gram.
- Saturates 0 grams.
- Carbohydrates 4 grams.
- Sugars 3 grams.
- Fiber 3 grams.
- Proteins 4 grams.
- Salts 0 grams.
- You can boil the cauliflower florets to promote quick digestion.
- Wash and dry the vegetables before using.