Sun-Dried Tomato Mayonnaise Burger Recipe is a great option for kids. People who love mayonnaise in foods should try this outstanding burger recipe. Preparing it at home is simple. Let’s see the simple steps and ingredients right now.
These Burgers with organic tomato and mayonnaise offer a unique taste. These burgers are great because of rich nutrition supply.
Ingredients: Sun-Dried Tomato Mayonnaise Burger Recipe
- Tomatoes (sundried) 1/4 cup.
- Boiling water 1 cup.
- Mayonnaise (Fat Free) 1 cup.
- Worcestershire sauce 2 teaspoons.
- Basil leaves (fresh and chopped) 1/4 cup.
- Italian seasoning 2 teaspoons.
- Garlic cloves.
- Pepper 1/2 teaspoon.
- Salt 1/4 teaspoon.
- Ground beef 11/2 pounds.
- Partskim mozzarella cheese 3/4 cups.
- Hamburger buns.
- Fresh basil leaves for topping (optional).
Sun-Dried Tomato Mayonnaise Burger
- Add the tomatoes in a bowl and add boiling water.
- Take a food processor and mix the tomatoes with mayonnaise.
- Blend the mixture and chill in refrigerator.
- Add the Worcestershire sauce, garlic, salt, Italian seasoning and basil in a bowl.
- Sprinkle the beef and mix well.
- Make 12 equal parts of this mixture and place in refrigerator.
- Prepare the grill and cook the burgers for 7 minutes.
- Add extra mayonnaise on the burgers and heat until it melts.
- Top the Tasty burgers with lettuce, basil and tomato and Sun-Dried Tomato Mayonnaise Burgers are ready to serve.
- Carefully cut the vegetables.
- Use gloves to avoid burning.
3. Add mayonnaise carefully.